Just for visiting this website, you are entitled to a free e-book that discusses the differences between reporting Medicare fraud or fraud against a private health care insurance company. It also describe in greater detail the DOJ reward program for reporting Medicare fraud and the pros and cons for seeking a DOJ whistleblower reward. It also identifies the many types of Medicare and health care fraud.
The e-book also answers questions such as:
- Amount of rewards: How much will I get?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney?
- What to expect from your attorney
- How long it takes to get a DOJ reward
- Personal risks for reporting Medicare fraud
The e-book in PDF format can be downloaded here:
If you are ready to apply for a DOJ reward for reporting Medicare fraud, click here.